Register and Login
Forgot  Register
Nursing World Nigeria Logo
Latest Nursing News (Page 11)
  • Diarrhoea In Infant: Dealing With It One Step At A Time
    Baby Yomi is a one-year old toddler who was brought to hospital by his mum because his stools had been very watery for some days. His mum said in a day he stooled many times and she was really worried because her really active son was then looking[...]
    Date Posted: 07/Aug/2019
  • 73% Nigerian Children Denied Exclusive Breastfeeding - FG
    The Federal Government has said that a national survey revealed that only 27 per cent of children in the country are given exclusive breastfeeding by their mothers, leaving a deficit of 73 per cent being denied the right.   This was disclo[...]
    Date Posted: 07/Aug/2019
  • 2019 Schedule for Basic and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (BLS ACLS) Courses
    The Basic and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Course emphasizes the importance of continuous, high-quality CPR. The hands-on instruction and simulated cases in these courses are designed to help enhance skills in the recognition and interventi[...]
    Date Posted: 07/Aug/2019
  • INSTRUCTOR COURSE: AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION (AHA) BLS/ FIRSTAID
    ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BECOMING AN AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION (AHA) BLS/ FIRSTAID INSTRUCTOR?   ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BECOMING A FREE LANCE INSTRUCTOR TO PROVIDE BLS/ FIRSTAID COURSES IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE?   ARE YOU INTERESTE[...]
    Date Posted: 07/Aug/2019
  • American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED Course 2019 Training Dates
    The American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED is designed for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs to learn how to respond to and manage a first aid, choking or sudden cardiac arrest emergency in the first few minutes until emerg[...]
    Date Posted: 07/Aug/2019
  • University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital Enugu 2nd Swedish Neurosurgical Mission
    The UNTH Enugu 2nd Swedish Neurosurgical Mission For patients with Brain Tumours, Hydrocephalus & Spinal Problems Highlights: Team of Doctors/Nurses from Sweden in collaboration with their Nigerian partners will perform the following N[...]
    Date Posted: 07/Aug/2019
  • Expert Cautions Parents on Cannabis Oil for ASD Patients
    A consultant child and adolescence psychiatrist at the University College Hospital, Ibadan, Oyo State, Dr Yetunde Adeniyi, has cautioned parents on the use of cannabis oil for children living with autism spectrum disorder.   Adeniyi, on Tu[...]
    Date Posted: 06/Aug/2019
  • National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Batch B Foreign Trained Nigerian Graduates Certificate...
    The Management of National Youth Service Corps wishes to notify all Foreign Trained Nigerian Graduates that the Scheme has devised a new strategy of verifying certificates and other documents submitted for mobilization by foreign graduates, with ef[...]
    Date Posted: 06/Aug/2019
 
online polls
Post Nursing Ads
  • Get Free Nursing News Alert

  •  
  • NursingWorldNigeriaon