Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following training programmes at the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu.
A. Residency Training in:
- Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
B. Post Basic School of Nursing
- Orthopaedic Nursing
- Burns and Plastic Nursing
C. Interns: (Limited numbers for 12 months uninterrupted internship)
- Pharmacy Interns (for Holders of B.Pharm)
- Laboratory Scientist Interns (for holders of BMLS)
- Nurse Interns (for holders of B.NSc Nursing)
D. School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology
- For full time National Diploma Programme in Orthopaedic Cast Technology
A. Prospective applicants for Residency Training Programme must:
- Be qualified Medical Practitioner
- Be fully registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria with current license
- Have satisfactorily completed the NYSC programme or otherwise exempted
- Possess the Primary Fellowship of the relevant faculty
- Complete disclosure of any other training you may have undergone is mandatory
- Three (3) referees records to be addressed to the Medical Director, one of which must be a references from your last place of work or testimonial from the DEAN faculty of your medical school
- Possess professional in indemnity certificate from a reputable insurance company.
B. Prospective candidates for Post Basic School of Nursing must:
- Be a nurse registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria with current practicing license
- Have minimum of one year post qualification experience
- Possess West African School Certificate / GCE/NECO with at least credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and physics obtained in not more than two sittings.
C. Prospective Candidates for internship must possess:
- Certificate of provisional registration with her regulatory bodies
- Statement of result
- Oath certificate
- Three reference interns are of which must come from the Dean of your faculty
- Affidavit part you have not previously done internship in your respective discipline
Qualifications for Nurse Interns:
- Eligibly candidates of B.NSc degree programme from approved are accredited departments of Nursing in Nigeria University who passed the professional examination of Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) and has professional licence by the Council
- Graduates of the B.NSc degree programme from foreign Universities recognized by Federal Ministry of Education (FME) and National University Council (NUC) registered by NMCN and given provisional license to practice as Registered Nurse (RN)
D. Prospective applicants for school of Orthopaedic cast technology must:
- Possess the West African School Certificate/GCE/NECO or their acceptable equivalent with credit in five (5) subjects at not more than two sittings. This must include credit in English Language, Mathematics, Biology or Health Science and two (2) other subjects.
- Experience in the use of power of Paris will be an added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should submit a letter of application with photocopies of relevant documents as well as recent curriculum vitae addressed to the Medical Director, National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu.
The complete documents should be contained in a sealed envelope indicating in the right upper corner your discipline and should be submitted by hand or by post to the office of the Medical Director not later than Tuesday 24th August, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for written / oral interview.
Candidates with awaiting results or who do not have provisional registration as at the time of the advert need not to apply
This applications process is entirely free of charge and as not contracted out to anybody or firm. Do not respond or succumb to any social/online entirely to the contrary via any social media platform.
Share this news with friends!!!