Applications are invited horn suitably qualified candidates for admission into the above named School for a 1-year fulltime course in Occupational Health Nursing beginning from November, 2021 leading to certification and licensing by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as Registered Occupational Health Nurse (ROHN). The course is designed to equip Registered Nurses (RN) with the theoretical underpinnings and skills required for becoming competent Occupational Health Nurses in conserving, promoting and restoring the health of individuals and groups in diverse workplaces
- Be Registered Nurses (RN) with current practice license of the Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria,
- Have at least five (5) O' Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry at not more than two (2) sittings of the same examination body of either WAEC or NECO.
- Have at least one (1) year post qualification experience as a General Nurse,
- Have approval for one (1) full year of release from employers or other training Schools.
- The course is offered as both residential and full time.
METHOD of APPUCATION
Application form is available beginning from Monday 12th April, 2021 through the UCH SCHOOLS' PORTAL at website https://portal.uch-lbadan.org.ng. Interested individuals are to do the following:
- Make a payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand and Two Hundred Naira (N10,200.00) only through the Remita platform in any commercial bank into University College Hospital, Ibadan T.S.A Account School of Occupational Health Nursing. Teller to be changed to receipt at UCH Account Department.
- Make a payment of another Two Hundred Naira (N200.00) only into Oyo State Nursing & Midwifery Committee Account, First Bank Plc. 2019704292.
- Present both the UCH receipt and First Bank teller for the payment of N200.00 at the School of Occupational Health Nursing to obtain a SCRATCH CARD with PIN for log in to website for online application submission.
- Go to the portal on https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng, download the Applicants' User Guide and enter the PIN on your SCRATCH CARD to login and create your account
- Follow instructions on the Applicants' User Guide to input your data and submit your application online.
- Print 2 copies of your form and Photo card and submit for authentication at the School of Occupational Health Nursing.
CLOSING DATE FOR PURCHASE AND SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS IS MONDAY 21ST JUNE, 2021
METHOD OF SELECTION: PLEASE NOTE:
- Applicants shall be notified of the date, venue and time for Computer Based (Cr) Entrance Examination through the UCH SCHOOLS' PORTAL.
- Only candidates with authenticated (stamped) Photo cards shall be allowed into examination venue.
- Only candidates who attain acceptable standard at the examination shall be invited for interview or considered for selection following interview.
Director of Administration
For: Chief Medical Director
Share this news with friends!!!