Co-creation Hub is Africa’s leading technology innovation ecosystem builder on a mission to accelerate the application of science, technology and social capital for economic prosperity across Africa.
Our mandate is to build a formidable innovation ecosystem with a deeply rooted network, cultivating strategic partnerships and practical industry know-how that can support entrepreneurs and innovators in building thoughtful, relevant and scalable solutions. From our locations in Lagos, Abuja, Ijebu Ode (in Nigeria), Nairobi (Kenya) and Kigali (Rwanda), we have built a vibrant community of over 81,000 people and counting and have supported to a portfolio of over 120 early-stage ventures including Lifebank, Ushahidi, Riby, BudgIT, Stutern, Kopo Kopo, Sendy, mFarm, Wecyclers and many more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Coordinator
Locations: Minna - Niger, Kano and Lagos
Slots: 3 Openings
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 3 Months
Purpose of the Position
- The overall objectives of this position are to assist the CcHUB Team in the successful implementation of Human Centred Design activities by working closely with state based stakeholders and coordinating field activities in select states
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate state based HCD activities
- Monitor field activities (including field visits) and provide technical guidance in the field implementation of activities
- Support the analysis of data
- Advise State Champions on necessary action and monthly progress reporting and giving feedback to them accordingly
- Assist in the planning of workshops and activities according to agreed plans
- Support the State team in performing other relevant activities
- All other activities requested by the management.
Bachelor's degree in Medicine, Nursing, Epidemiology or other relevant field from recognized university.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years experience in Medicine, Nursing, Epidemiology or from related fields with experience in supporting maternal health projects in Nigeria
- Should have good knowledge of people and project management in the health sector
- Good understanding of Reproductive, Maternal and Child Health issues
- Good knowledge about HCD and research methodology is desirable
- Planning and implementation and monitoring of health projects in international organization / donor funded projects
- Speaking and writing proficiency in both English and Hausa is required
- Computer skills are required especially on MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Share this job with friends!!!