Interested candidates are hereby invited to apply for admission into Ogun State Schools of Nursing and Midwifery.
- Applicants should be aged 16 years and above as at the time of application
- Eligible candidates MUST possess WASCE/GCE/NECO O'LEVEL with minimum of five (5) credits which must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings
CANDIDATES AWAITING RESULTS CAN ALSO APPLY
Admission, if qualified, is subject to availability of adequate O' Levels.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Collect bank name and account number code from the account department of the Ministry of Health, Block A, Oke Mosan, Ogun State
- Present the bank teller/print out to the account department after payment.
- Proceed to Nursing department, ROOM 116, BLOCK A, Ministry of Health for further processing.
- Sales of Application form begins on Monday 3rd May, 2021 and closes on Friday, 18th June, 2021.
- Examination date and venue will be communicated to applicants later.
- Applicants are requested to have a functional e-mail Address and phone number for future contact.
- Next of kin's name, address, phone number and e-mail address
- Examination is computer based testing in the following subjects, English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Paper
- Candidates are advised to keep their LOG IN PIN as loss of LOG IN PIN will attract payment of another fee for application form.
- No payment should be made to any individual/agent or personal bank account. Do not pay cash to anyone. Beware of FRAUDSTERS.
- Ensure you put on FACE MASK for your safety and that of others.
NOTE: ONLY ONLINE APPLICATION IS ACCEPTABLE
For more information, please visit www.mohsonmportal.com
Ministry of Health, Abeokuta, Ogun State
Share this news with friends!!!