The Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Nurse for Therapeutic Efficacy Study 2021
Ref No: R762
Job Type: Part Time
- The National Malaria Elimination Programme (NMEP), along with a TES core team, plans to initiate activities for the 2021 TES in July 2021.
- We are seeking to engage a site Nurse to lead implementation of the site patient’s enrolment and management. He/She will be reporting directly to the site Principal Investigator.
- The 2021 DTES will be conducted in Four (4) Sentinel sites across Nigeria. The sites identified for the study are Kaduna, Imo, Kwara and Lagos states.
- Obtain Informed Consent
- Screening of patients
- Measuring weight
- Inclusion / Exclusion assessment
- Sample / specimen collection
- Administration of study drugs
- Entry / CRF completion
- Calibration of weighing scale, thermometer
- Update / maintain study documents/equipment
- Patient tracing for follow-up
- Any other task assigned by the site PI
Standard Minimum qualification
- B.Sc. Nursing, Public Health or another closely related field with 1-3 years relevant experience.
- Previous experience with therapeutic efficacy studies
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
- Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
- Ability to respect and maintain medical secrets and confidentiality at all times.
- Excellent spoken and written Local and English languages.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous experience working in a clinical setting is an asset.
- Ability to prepare program reports.
- Be flexible and adaptable with regards to the implementation of the daily work
- Results quality Orientation, Teamwork, Flexibility, Service Orientation, Stress Management
- Problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Compassionate with good communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
UPCOMING NCLEX REVIEW COURSE: DECISION TREE (Monday 8th - 11th March 2021)
2021 Training Schedule for BLS/ACLS, Clinical Skills Workshop, PALS/BLS and Offshore/Onshore Medic HSE Course
NEW YEAR PROMO: FREE Peadiatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Training for Midwives/ Peadiatric Nurses
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND ATTEND A FREE AHA BLS ACLS CLASS HOLDING IN: Delta, Anambra, Imo, Edo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia and Cross River State
Share this job with friends!!!