A top class private Hospital in Port Harcourt seeks to employ the services of suitably qualified and experienced professional to fill the vacant full-time position:
Job Title: Nurse Anaesthetist
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing Science.
- RN / RM, Nursing practice license with 2-3 years’ post- qualification experience as Nurse Anesthetist.
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA).
- Demonstrate ethical values, expertise and professionalism in day-to-day work.
- Excellent decision-making skills with focus on outcomes.
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and detailed CV quoting the Title of the position as subject of the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
UPCOMING NCLEX REVIEW COURSE: DECISION TREE (Monday 22nd - 24th APRIL 2021)
2021 Training Schedule for BLS/ACLS, Clinical Skills Workshop, PALS/BLS and Offshore/Onshore Medic HSE Course
NEW YEAR PROMO: FREE Peadiatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Training for Midwives/ Peadiatric Nurses
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND ATTEND A FREE AHA BLS ACLS CLASS HOLDING IN: Delta, Anambra, Imo, Edo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia and Cross River State
Share this job with friends!!!