Ultimus Holdings is a global investment company with the sole purpose of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. We specifically invest is sectors that demonstrates growth; leveraging our sector expertise in ensuring we become market leaders in all operational portfolios.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Consultant
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess clients needs and present suitable promoted products
- Present product information and deliver product samples
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Keep detailed records of all contacts
- Selling the company's medications to doctors, pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare professionals.
- Scheduling appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals to promote company medications.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of company medications.
- Building and maintaining good business relationships with customers to encourage repeat purchases.
- Following up on leads generated by the company.
- Preparing presentations for potential customers.
- Researching competitor’s medications and their respective market performances.
- Keeping abreast of new developments in the medical field to determine the effect of such developments on the company's business strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Pharmacy, Life Sciences, or related field.
- 3 - 4 years proven medical sales experience.
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines, and latest medical issues
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Strong negotiation and sales skills.
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
UPCOMING NCLEX REVIEW COURSE: DECISION TREE (Monday 8th - 11th March 2021)
2021 Training Schedule for BLS/ACLS, Clinical Skills Workshop, PALS/BLS and Offshore/Onshore Medic HSE Course
NEW YEAR PROMO: FREE Peadiatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Training for Midwives/ Peadiatric Nurses
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND ATTEND A FREE AHA BLS ACLS CLASS HOLDING IN: Delta, Anambra, Imo, Edo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia and Cross River State
Share this job with friends!!!