A reputable, dynamic and leading NHIS accredited National Health Maintenance Organization with Headquartersin Abuja is in need of the services of result oriented, proactive, knowledgeable and diligent individuals to fill this vacant position below:
Job Title: Graduate Male Nurse
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Capture and vet bills sent in from medical facilities.
- Handle the collation, entry and analysis/reporting of encounter returns from hospitals
- Analyse data for bill presentation based on requirements and review claims for quality and elimination of fraud.
- Build rapport and participate in team problem-solving methods.
- Maintain proper and accurate records as it relates to all the activities in the Unit.
- Issuance and confirmation of approval codes when necessary.
- Proffer on the spot solution to enrollees’ challenges.
- Stays up to date on regulations, and implements changes regarding claims and billing requirements.
- Ensures quality health care delivery to enrolees by continuous monitoring and evaluation of healthcare facilities.
Skill & Requirements
- Registered Professional Nurse and first level degree from an accredited Baccalaureate Nursing Programme (University) or equivalent.
- National registration and licensing are required.
- Recognized additional training in primary health care and midwifery is desirable;
- Minimum 2 years of continuous experience in similar position;
- Experience in the usage of computers and other relevant software packages is desirable.
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application and resume in one document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Job Title and Location" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
UPCOMING NCLEX REVIEW COURSE: DECISION TREE (Monday 22nd - 24th APRIL 2021)
2021 Training Schedule for BLS/ACLS, Clinical Skills Workshop, PALS/BLS and Offshore/Onshore Medic HSE Course
NEW YEAR PROMO: FREE Peadiatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Training for Midwives/ Peadiatric Nurses
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND ATTEND A FREE AHA BLS ACLS CLASS HOLDING IN: Delta, Anambra, Imo, Edo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia and Cross River State
Share this job with friends!!!