A leading Independent oil exploration and production company in Nigeria requires the services of experienced and dynamic candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Medics / Industrial Nurse
- The Medics! Nurse must have good knowledge of Operational Safety and Occupational health in an E&P Company, He is expected to have an In- depth knowledge of occupational safety and health In offshore/swamp operations.
- The candidate must be able to work in a team environment, and effectively communicate within and outside the company.
- He must have worked in a similar position for at least eight (8) years in a reputable E&P Company.
Qualifications and Required Competencies
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in Nursing or Occupational health with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division. A Master’s degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience In the oil industry with a proven track record of nursing, occupational health and Safety management.
- Must be a registered or licensed Nurse
- An experienced Occupational Health Nurse
- Must ensure compliance with Safety and Security Policies and procedures at Company’s locations
- In-depth knowledge of nursing, occupational health and safety is required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are required
- Must have competencies to prepare daily medical, clinical and safety reports
Minimum Knowledge and Experience:
- Responsible for developing health policies for safer work environment Responsible for monitoring employees’ health and providing health advices to workforce for healthier choices
- Ensuring health and safety standards are met to reduce work-related injuries.
- Educate and enlighten workforce on health requirements to minimize health risks
- Maintain and manage all records related to Occupational Health nursing Issues
- Provide nursing or clinical treatment to employees with injuries and/or illness at Company locations/workplaces
- Organize routine and schedule periodic clinical checks on employees
- Ensure compliance by workplace to Company health policies and guidelines
- Coordinate and cooperate with management to implement appraisals at Company workplaces and locations Observe and carry out routine inspection of workplaces to detect and educate employees on potential hazards
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly Occupational health report related to Company employees
Very attractive and highly competitive within the industry.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters, CV and scanned / clear corporate passport photographs to: email@example.com with position applied for as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UPCOMING NCLEX REVIEW COURSE: DECISION TREE (Monday 8th - 11th March 2021)
2021 Training Schedule for BLS/ACLS, Clinical Skills Workshop, PALS/BLS and Offshore/Onshore Medic HSE Course
NEW YEAR PROMO: FREE Peadiatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Training for Midwives/ Peadiatric Nurses
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND ATTEND A FREE AHA BLS ACLS CLASS HOLDING IN: Delta, Anambra, Imo, Edo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia and Cross River State
Share this job with friends!!!