Ladkem Eye Hospital is a registered organization with the Lagos State Health Facility Monitoring Agency and the National Health Insurance Scheme as secondary providers of optometric and ophthalmologic services. The hospital was established since 1990, totally committed to quality and effective comprehensive treatment of eye problems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Staff Nurse
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- Must be a registered Nurse (B.Sc holders need not apply);
- Theatre experience will be an added advantage;
- Proficiency in drugs inventory management will be an added advantage;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite will be an added advantage;
- Must submit both physical and electronic copy of their credentials;
- Must be resident in Lagos State.
Application Closing Date
13th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit physical copy of their Application Letter, detailed Resume, copy of credentials and valid national identity card as well as two referees’ details and one guarantor’s details to:
The Chief Operating Officer,
Ladkem Eye Hospital,
35, Eric Manuel Crescent, Off Bode Thomas Street,
Surulere, Lagos State.
Electronic copy should be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- The Resume must contain relevant information such as marital status, current place of residence as well as nearest bus stop.
- Candidates who do not meet the above requirements need not apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview and shall be required to come along with their original credentials for perusal.
UPCOMING NCLEX REVIEW COURSE: DECISION TREE (Monday 8th - 11th March 2021)
2021 Training Schedule for BLS/ACLS, Clinical Skills Workshop, PALS/BLS and Offshore/Onshore Medic HSE Course
NEW YEAR PROMO: FREE Peadiatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Training for Midwives/ Peadiatric Nurses
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND ATTEND A FREE AHA BLS ACLS CLASS HOLDING IN: Delta, Anambra, Imo, Edo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia and Cross River State
Share this job with friends!!!