A reputable, dynamic and leading NHIS accredited National Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) with Headquarters in Abuja is in need of the services of result oriented, proactive, knowledgeable and diligent individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse & Midwife
- Applicants should possess a Bachelors Degree in Nursing.
- Registered Nurse and Midwifery Certificate.
- At least 5-7 years of Practical/clinical experience.
- Experience in an HMO setting is an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal and time management skills.
- Innovative, forward thinking with organizational abilities and flexible to change.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV in one single document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
UPCOMING NCLEX REVIEW COURSE: DECISION TREE (Monday 8th - 11th March 2021)
2021 Training Schedule for BLS/ACLS, Clinical Skills Workshop, PALS/BLS and Offshore/Onshore Medic HSE Course
NEW YEAR PROMO: FREE Peadiatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Training for Midwives/ Peadiatric Nurses
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND ATTEND A FREE AHA BLS ACLS CLASS HOLDING IN: Delta, Anambra, Imo, Edo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia and Cross River State
Share this job with friends!!!