Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the above named school.
Interested candidates must be a registered Nurse with at least one year post qualification experience with a valid current license and must possess five (5) Credits at O'Level in the following Subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics. Combination of results should not be more than two (2) sittings of the same examination body.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Payment of non- refundable fee of N 10,500 (Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira), should be paid to any bank. Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on payment to Federal Government Agency, Type Federal Neuro Psychiatric Hospital, Yaba. On MDA, select Service / Purpose chose Form, then complete the rest of the page and generate the RRR Code/ Number for payment to any commercial bank for payment.
- Make a photocopy of the receipt with applicants passport photograph on the left hard corner
- Collect the admission form from the School of Post Basic Psychiatric / Mental Health Nursing, Yaba
- Submit completed application form with photocopies of relevant documents (including credentials, photocopy of receipt, and application letter) in a big frown envelope on a before the closing date.
- The sale and submission of application forms will close on the 9th April, 2021.
- Course fee: Details will be provided on Admission.
- Entrance Examination Date: 10th April, 2021.
- Time: 10:00 am.
- Venue: School Of Post Basic Psychiatric/ Mental Health Nursing, Yaba, Lagos.
Applicants should bring along writing material and original receipt and examination sip with the certified passport photograph to the examination venue.
For further enquires please contact:
Mr. Ojedokun Anthony
School of Post Basic Psychiatric / Mental Health Nursing, Yaba, Lagos.
Principal/Head of School
For: Medical Director
Federal Neuro Psychiatric Hospital, Yaba.
2021 Training Schedule for BLS/ACLS, Clinical Skills Workshop, PALS/BLS and Offshore/Onshore Medic HSE Course
NEW YEAR PROMO: FREE Peadiatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Training for Midwives/ Peadiatric Nurses
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND ATTEND A FREE AHA BLS ACLS CLASS HOLDING IN: Delta, Anambra, Imo, Edo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia and Cross River State
Share this news with friends!!!