Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable firm is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
Duties / Responsibilities
Provide Basic Healthcare:
- The bulk of a company nurse’s day is used providing basic healthcare needs to a company’s employees. This includes administering first aid where needed and evaluating employees’ overall health.
Administer Prescribed Medication and Treatment:
- Some employees may have medication and treatment that needs to be administered during work hours. A company nurse is responsible for administering these within the company’s medical clinic.
Organize Employee Physicals:
- Company nurses are responsible for coordinating with the company’s healthcare provider to set up annual exams and physicals for all employees. Then, they work with the employees directly to ensure the schedule works well for everyone.
Raise Healthcare Awareness:
- These nurses also work closely with employees to raise healthcare awareness. This includes evaluating an employee’s health and making lifestyle recommendations to improve their health. They may also hold company-wide meetings to discuss general healthcare tips and recommendations.
Report on Employee Health:
- Company nurses often report to stakeholders on overall employee health. They may also make recommendations to upper management about new healthcare initiatives that the company can implement to lower healthcare costs.
- Nursing School Degree.
- Post Graduate Degree in Basic Occupational Health and Safety.
- Minimum of 7 years experience.
- Working experience as a company or a regular nurse.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using ''Nurse'' as the subject of the mail.
2021 Training Schedule for BLS/ACLS, Clinical Skills Workshop, PALS/BLS and Offshore/Onshore Medic HSE Course
NEW YEAR PROMO: FREE Peadiatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Training for Midwives/ Peadiatric Nurses
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND ATTEND A FREE AHA BLS ACLS CLASS HOLDING IN: Delta, Anambra, Imo, Edo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia and Cross River State
Share this job with friends!!!