Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Centre is a multidisciplinary cardiovascular and cardiac rehabilitation 24/7 facility focused on the treatment and management of cardiovascular diseases and trigger diseases using both invasive and non-invasive procedures, as well as preventive cardiology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICU / ER Nurse
- The team is looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and motivated nurse with solid core values. We will give you the opportunity to gain essential skills required on an acute medical ward as well as the specialist knowledge you will need to succeed in cardiology, ICU and emergency.
- You will be supported to deliver the kindest and safest care to predominantly elderly medically unwell patients, heart failure patients, stroke patients, ER patients, with a range of critical and acute medical problems/illnesses, manage patients who have complex discharge needs & palliative patients for symptom control.
- Our aim is to provide a caring compassionate environment for all our patients and families by involving them in all aspects of their care. As a team we are continuously working towards delivering high-quality care and safe timely discharges.
- The model nurse is a person who is very passionate about nursing, upholds excellence, mature, a team player, inquisitive and innovative.
- Interested candidates should possess an RN qualification.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
2021 Training Schedule for BLS/ACLS, Clinical Skills Workshop, PALS/BLS and Offshore/Onshore Medic HSE Course
NEW YEAR PROMO: FREE Peadiatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Training for Midwives/ Peadiatric Nurses
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND ATTEND A FREE AHA BLS ACLS CLASS HOLDING IN: Delta, Anambra, Imo, Edo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia and Cross River State
Share this job with friends!!!