Sigma Consulting - Our client in the healthcare sector, located in Victoria Island, Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, ICU Nurse
- We are in need of Head, ICU with COVID-19 experience.
- Escalate issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
- Manage through subordinate managers and professionals.
- Overall administrative charge and responsible for optimal quality medical care in the Intensive Care Unit.
- Delegate responsibilities to auxiliary and intensive care unit staff.
- Evaluate staff performance and quality of service.
- Ensure unit is conducted according to the standards of medical care for clinics during the pandemic.
- Ensure and monitor Infection Prevention Control (IPC) compliance across health facilities.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a medical doctor.
- Covid-19 experience is a must.
- Managerial experience is important.
- Valid practising license.
- Infection Prevention Control (IPC) certificate.
- Must belong to a medical professional body.
N650,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Head, ICU" as the subject of the email.
2021 Training Schedule for BLS/ACLS, Clinical Skills Workshop, PALS/BLS and Offshore/Onshore Medic HSE Course
NEW YEAR PROMO: FREE Peadiatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Training for Midwives/ Peadiatric Nurses
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND ATTEND A FREE AHA BLS ACLS CLASS HOLDING IN: Delta, Anambra, Imo, Edo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia and Cross River State
Share this job with friends!!!