A reputable, dynamic and leading NHIS accredited National Health Maintenance Organization with Headquarters in Abuja is in need of the service of result oriented, proactive, knowledgeable and diligent individual to fill the vacancy below:
Job Title: Graduate Nurse and Midwife
Location: FCT, Abuja.
Educational Qualifications / Experience and Key Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Nursing.
- Registered Nurse and Midwifery Certificate.
- At least 2 to 3 years of Practical experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Works well under pressure.
- Interpersonal skills and time management skills.
- Caring and a good team Player.
- Ability to work shift pattern.
- Ability to speak and understand Yoruba fluently is an added advantage
- Preferably a male Nurse
Application Closing Date
22nd January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application and Curriculum Vitae in a single word document to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
2021 Training Schedule for BLS/ACLS, Clinical Skills Workshop, PALS/BLS and Offshore/Onshore Medic HSE Course
NEW YEAR PROMO: FREE Peadiatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Training for Midwives/ Peadiatric Nurses
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND ATTEND A FREE AHA BLS ACLS CLASS HOLDING IN: Delta, Anambra, Imo, Edo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia and Cross River State
Share this job with friends!!!