As we unwind for the year, I want to thank you, our distinguished professional Nurses and Midwives for the privilege of serving you.
2. The experiences of everyone this year has been one of rapid changes and transformation, at the end of which we emerged substantially stronger.
3. Your sacrificial efforts in saving lives during CO1OD-19 Pandemic which coincidentally was also the International Year of Nurses and Midwives can never be undervalued. You remain heroes and heroines.
4. We strive to put you at the heart of everything we do and we appreciate you for giving us a chance to serve you.
5.1n our spirit of continuous improvement, we want to make a commitment to you to provide better, improved and more convenient services and fully digitize your entire experience.
6. We celebrate you for your support in promoting and maintaining excellence in Nursing Education and Practice in Nigeria in line with global best practices.
7. On behalf of the Board, management and Staff we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance. Stay Safe.
Faruk Umar Abubakar
2021 Training Schedule for BLS/ACLS, Clinical Skills Workshop, PALS/BLS and Offshore/Onshore Medic HSE Course
NEW YEAR PROMO: FREE Peadiatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Training for Midwives/ Peadiatric Nurses
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND ATTEND A FREE AHA BLS ACLS CLASS HOLDING IN: Delta, Anambra, Imo, Edo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia and Cross River State
Share this news with friends!!!