Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse (Cement Industry)
Job Ref.: HAM & ADMIN-Obajana-002
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Job Type: Full Time
Department: DCP - Operations
To take proper care of in-patients and out-patients and ensures required treatments are carried out accordingly.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Attends to in- and out-patients according to the prescribed medications.
- Maintains all records and reports and drugs administer to each patient
- Maintains proper filing system of patients records in the clinic cabinets for easy retrieval
- Assists the doctor to carry out his duties when required
- Ensures that hospital facilities are well maintained and utilized
- Ensures the clinic environment is clean at all times.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the Senior Medical Officer or any other Superior Officer.
Education and Work Experience:
- Registered Nurse (R.N.) with 17 years experience.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
UPCOMING NCLEX REVIEW COURSE: DECISION TREE (Monday 8th - 11th March 2021)
2021 Training Schedule for BLS/ACLS, Clinical Skills Workshop, PALS/BLS and Offshore/Onshore Medic HSE Course
NEW YEAR PROMO: FREE Peadiatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Training for Midwives/ Peadiatric Nurses
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND ATTEND A FREE AHA BLS ACLS CLASS HOLDING IN: Delta, Anambra, Imo, Edo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia and Cross River State
Share this job with friends!!!