A reputable, dynamic and leading NHIS accredited National Health Maintenance Organization with Headquarters in Abuja is in need of the services of result oriented, proactive, knowledgeable and diligent individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Nurse and Midwife
Locations: Lagos and Ibadan
- Bachelor degree in Nursing.
- Registered Nurse and Midwifery Certificate.
Experience and Key Requirements:
- At least 5-7years of Practical/clinical experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Interpersonal and time management skills.
- Innovative, forward-thinking and organizational abilities.
- A good team player with leadership qualities
- Ability to work with little supervision
- HMO work experience is an added advantage
- Be ready to travel and flexible to change
- Not less than 30years of age
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications with CV in a single word document to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
UPCOMING NCLEX REVIEW COURSE: DECISION TREE (Monday 8th - 11th March 2021)
2021 Training Schedule for BLS/ACLS, Clinical Skills Workshop, PALS/BLS and Offshore/Onshore Medic HSE Course
NEW YEAR PROMO: FREE Peadiatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Training for Midwives/ Peadiatric Nurses
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND ATTEND A FREE AHA BLS ACLS CLASS HOLDING IN: Delta, Anambra, Imo, Edo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia and Cross River State
Share this job with friends!!!