The Rivers State Civil Service Commission hereby invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the underlisted positions below:
Job Title: Dental Nurses
Location: Rivers State
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications applicable to the position applied for
- Applicants should be within the ages of 18 and 50 years.
- Salaries would be based on the approved Consolidated Medical Salary Structure (CONMESS), Consolidated Health Salary Structure (CONHESS) and Consolidated Public Salary Structure (CONPSS) as applicable in the Rivers State Civil Service.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit hand written Applications and Details of Curriculum Vitae and Photocopies of the following:
- First School Leaving Certificate
- West African School Certificate or Equivalent
- University Degree and other Professional Certificates/Evidence of current Professional Licence, if applicable
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration
All Applications (except for positions in 55 to 60) should be addressed and sent to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Rivers State Civil Service Commission,
State Secretariat Complex,
Port Harcourt - Rivers
2021 Training Schedule for BLS/ACLS, Clinical Skills Workshop, PALS/BLS and Offshore/Onshore Medic HSE Course
NEW YEAR PROMO: FREE Peadiatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Training for Midwives/ Peadiatric Nurses
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND ATTEND A FREE AHA BLS ACLS CLASS HOLDING IN: Delta, Anambra, Imo, Edo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia and Cross River State
Share this job with friends!!!