Anadach Group is a strategic healthcare consulting firm focused on providing innovative advice and services to clients and partners interested in transforming healthcare systems in emerging markets and developing economies.
We provide a wide range of services to various stakeholders in the health sector including management consulting,Advisory and Capability Enhancement Services,Professional and Executive Recruitment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Consulting Associate
Employment Type: Part-time
- A healthcare professional with strong instincts and skill for healthcare business development, intelligence, research and analysis.
- Must have project management skills with a flair of creativity as well as the ability to think outside the box. Ability to multitask is a must have for this role.
Key Result Areas
The Key result areas of this position are;
- Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Planningand managing logistics, accommodation, transportation and other client services
Business Analyst/Data Mining & Research:
- Administering paper & electronic questionnaires for research and intelligence purposes
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
- Perform quality assurance and due diligence processes
- Writing reports
- Training Coordinators are responsible for managing, designing, developing, coordinating and conducting all training programs.
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session
- Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
Qualifications & Skill Requirement
- A Healthcare Professional (doctor, nurse, dentist, physiotherapist etc.) with a degree (MBBS, MD, B.Sc., or the equivalent )
- A master’s degree or post graduate education in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or Entrepreneurship will be an advantage.
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to handle several projects simultaneously and work with multiple teams
- Tech savvy, very proficient in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
Application Closing Date
25th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com Please indicate your Name and Job Title as the subject of your email.
Candidates will be assessed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only candidates that meet the requirements will be contacted.
Share this job with friends!!!