Applications are invited from suitably qualified officers who are interested in the underlisted positions in Occupational Health Department.
- Senior Occupational Health Officer SSS2
- Occupational Health Officers I SSS3
- Occupational Health Officer II SSS4
SPECIFICATION FOR POSITIONS I – III ABOVE
Education and Experience
- B.Sc Degree in Biomedical Sciences & Allied Health Profession including Microbiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy, Pharmacy, Medical, Nutritional & Dietetics and Nursing.
- MPH/MBA/MSC/MPA or other higher relevant degree will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in the MS Office
- Good analytical skill
- Strong interpersonal relations and presentation skills
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR POSITION 1 ABOVE (SSS 2)
- Implement relevant employee Health and Wellbeing programmes including workplace health promotion programmes
- Conduct of Risk Assessments (RA) including Ergonomic Risk Assessment
- Daily Counselling and health education of employees
- Promote highest level of physical health among employees through the establishment and substance of physical fitness activities at work.
- Carry out periodic health surveillance for at risk employees to identified hazards at workplace including noise, dust, radiation, etc.
- Collaborate with other officers in the conduct and Health Assessments at Workplace including wellness checks and biannual health assessments
- Document all work activities and report directly to line manager
- Perform any other activities assigned by the departmental head
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR POSITIONS II & III ABOVE (SSS3 – SSS4)
- Daily / Weekly monitoring of Gym activities and implementation of physical fitness activities for the workforce
- Collaborate with OH officers in conduct of workplace/Ergonomic Risk assessments
- Collaborate with relevant departments such as Safety, Environment and Fire Service on HSE matters
- Support other OH officers to investigate incidents and accidents
- Restock first aid and emergency Boxes periodically as directed by line manager
- Daily inspection of welfare facilities to ensure good housekeeping and curtailments of health risks.
- Perform any other departmental activities assigned by the line manager.
25years – 40years
Interested employee should forward their applications to the office of the undersigned not later than Friday 16th October, 2020
2021 Training Schedule for BLS/ACLS, Clinical Skills Workshop, PALS/BLS and Offshore/Onshore Medic HSE Course
NEW YEAR PROMO: FREE Peadiatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Training for Midwives/ Peadiatric Nurses
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND ATTEND A FREE AHA BLS ACLS CLASS HOLDING IN: Delta, Anambra, Imo, Edo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia and Cross River State
Share this job with friends!!!