AnneMarthas Global Services Limited - Our client, an Audiological Evaluation Center based in Ikeja, Lagos is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audiology Clinical Technician (Clintech)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
An audiology clinical technician provides clinical and administrative support to the audiologist.
- Performing simple hearing tests
- Helping patients get fitted with hearing aids and cochlear implants.
- Making adjustments to hearing aids and mapping of Cochlear Implants
- Preparing patients for testing, and maintaining of audiological equipment
- Counseling of patients with hearing loss
- Work directly with occupational health department in hearing screenings
- Ability to operate and understand computerized machines.
- Inventory management.
- Liaising with the administrative team to ensure aligned records.
- Carrying out required test instructions as given by the audiologist.
- Qualification: OND / HND or Degree in Public Health, Physics, Nursing, Medical Sciences, Psychology, Biological Sciences, etc.
- Experience: Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a medical setting/environment
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and any other Nigerian Language.
- Between 25-30 years.
- Prior experience working in Audiology/ENT clinic will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Share this job with friends!!!