Rockgarden Homes is a Nursing Home facility for older adults in Ikorodu, Lagos State. We provide skilled nursing care in a respectful and cozy shelter for geriatric assisted living residents.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking to engage the services of a Registered Nurse to join our Homecare nursing team at Rockgarden Homes for the Elderly.
- Maintaining accurate health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to clients in a residential setting.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording clients vital signs and medical information.
- Prompt medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in clientsâ€™ conditions.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating clients nursing care plans by working with other members of the Nursing team.
- Specialised care including wound dressings, NG tube feeding, tracheostomy care, bed bathing, oral toileting etc
- Modifying clients health treatment plans as indicated by client conditions and responses.
Requirements / Skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients, relatives and the Medical team.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in homecare service delivery.
- Willingness to have only 10 days off in a month.
- Experience in intensive care.
- Ability to provide effective leadership is a prerequisite for this position.
Qualifications / Experience
- RN, RPN, BSc Nursing, registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN)
- Trained in Basic Life Support (BLS)/CPR and be Advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) certified.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision is an advantage.
- At least three (3) years cognate post-qualification experience.
N80,000 - N110,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
2021 Training Schedule for BLS/ACLS, Clinical Skills Workshop, PALS/BLS and Offshore/Onshore Medic HSE Course
NEW YEAR PROMO: FREE Peadiatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Training for Midwives/ Peadiatric Nurses
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND ATTEND A FREE AHA BLS ACLS CLASS HOLDING IN: Delta, Anambra, Imo, Edo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia and Cross River State
Share this job with friends!!!