Vacancy for a Registered Nurse
We are looking to engage the services of a Registered Nurse to join our Homecare nursing team at Rockgarden Homes for the Elderly.
Locations: Ikorodu, Lagos
• Maintaining accurate health care records and reports.
• Administering medications to clients in a residential setting.
• Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
• Recording clients vital signs and medical information.
• Prompt medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
• Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in client’s conditions.
• Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating clients nursing care plans by working with other members of the Nursing team.
• Specialised care including wound dressings, NG tube feeding, tracheostomy care, bed bathing, oral toileting etc
• Modifying clients health treatment plans as indicated by client conditions and responses.
Requirements / skills
• Ability to effectively communicate with clients, relatives and the Medical team.
• Basic computer skills.
• Professional, friendly attitude.
• Experience in homecare service delivery.
• Willingness to have only 10 days off in a month.
• Experience in intensive care.
• Ability to provide effective leadership is a prerequisite for this position.
Qualification / Experience
• RN, RPN, BSc Nursing, registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN)
• Trained in Basic Life Support (BLS)/CPR and be Advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) certified.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision is an advantage.
• At least three (3) years cognate post qualification experience.
Qualified candidates are to send CVs to email@example.com on or before October 5th, 2020.