We are an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria.
We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply for the position below if the position suits your skills and abilities:
Job Title: Senior Clinical Associate (PMTCT)
Job Code: CSU303
Location: Epe and Ikorodu, Lagos
- The incumbent will oversee the PMTCT team in providing comprehensive PMTCT services to pregnant and post-partum HIV positive women and their babies, by; providing technical support to supported facilities in establishing protocols for PMTCT program implementation and allied health services that are consistent with national guidelines, strengthen the leadership and the capacity of the supported facilities in the coordination with all stakeholders to ensure access to quality medical care and PMTCT treatment for
- HIV mothers and infants and support the integration of PMTCT services into existing Maternal, neonatal and reproductive health services and strengthen the clinical components of Tuberculosis, Malaria and other diseases for maternal and child care.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- A degree in Nursing / Midwifery, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics or Public Health equivalent or related fields. At least 4 years’ extensive clinical experience in care and treatment of HIV/AIDS patients; knowledge of the policies, regulations, reporting formats, and cultures of principal donors, including USAID, EC, DFID, CDC/PEPFAR etc.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following documents below in Microsoft Word format through email to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the Job Title, Location and Applicant Full Name; e.g. CSU004, Epe-Lagos, CHINEDU OGUAGHAMBA.
- Current CV
- Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location.
- Residents of the Locations stated and environs are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.
Share this job with friends!!!