Kelina Hospital, 3rd Avenue, Gwarinpa, Abuja, is a Federal Government recognized Pioneer Hospital in Minimal Access Surgery. Our common surgeries include laser lithotripsy for kidney stones, Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate(HoLEP), and Laparoscopic Surgery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Peri-operative Nurse
Location: Abuja Municipal, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
The Perioperative Nurse will be expected to carry out, but will not be restricted to, the following:
- Assess patients prior to surgery and alleviate their concerns
- Gather all supplies needed for the Operation Room
- Assume responsibility for maintaining the operating room standards and sterility
- Assist the Surgeon during operation session
- Assume duties within or out of the sterile field as assigned
- Manage the Operating Room
- Candidates must be registered with the NMCN and have minimum qualification of RN, RM and RPN.
- At least three (3) years of experience in Peri-operative Nursing.
- Candidates must be resident in Abuja, have good command of English Language, and must be skilled on the use of the computer.
- Ability to manage surgical electronics and endoscopic equipment will be a significant advantage because most of our surgeries are Minimally Invasive and laser-based.
- Negotiable but very competitive and comparable to the Federal Government Salary Structure.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the e-mail should be the position being applied for.
Applications documents should include the following below:
- A letter of application for the job
- Scanned copies of certificates
- Scanned passport-sized photograph of the candidate.
Note: Only applications which follow above steps, strictly, will be considered.
Share this job with friends!!!