Decibel Hearing Consultants is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audiological Assistant / Technician
- Assist audiologist and consultants during medical procedures.
- Ability to operate and understand computerized machines.
- Inventory management.
- Liaising with the administrative team to ensure aligned records.
- Carrying out required test instructions as given by the audiologist.
- Qualification: OND / HND or Degree in Public Health, Physics, Nursing, Medical Sciences, Psychology, Biological Sciences, Electronics / Electrical Engineering etc.
- Experience: Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a medical setting
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and any other Nigerian Language.
- Between 25-30 years.
- Prior experience working in Audiology/ENT clinic will be an added advantage
- Ability to communicate in sign language.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: decibelhearingC@gmail.com using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Share this job with friends!!!