In collaboration with the JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS BOARD (JUPEB), the Niger Delta University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the Pre-Degree Programmes for 2020/2021 session. The Programme leads to the award of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Certificates which enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admission to 200 level of the degrees offered by the Niger Delta University and other JUPEB affiliated Universities in Nigeria and Universities abroad. The JUPEB Certificate is equivalent to the Advance Level GCE or the Old Higher School Certificates (HSC) or IJMB. For admission into the Niger Delta University and other JUPEB affiliate institutions. each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examination for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all admission requirements prescribed by Departments and Faculties of choice.
Candidates seeking admission to the JUPEB Pre-degree Programmes must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in at least Five (5) subjects at "0" Level, including English Language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings in the GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO. NABTEB).
The following Faculties and Departments are available
1 . FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE:
2. FACULTY OF ARTS:
3. FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES:
4. FACULTY OF EDUCATION:
5. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING:
6. FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
7. FACULTY OF LAW:
8. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES:
i. Department of Finance & Accountancy:
ii. Department of Business Administration:
iii. Department of Office Information Management
9. FACULTY OF NURSING:
10. FACULTY OF PHARMACY:
11. FACULTY OF SCIENCE:
12. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES:
All the combinations above meet the entry requirement for direct admission to Degree Programmes in the Niger Delta University and other JUPEB affiliate Universities.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME:
The duration of the study is one Academic Session of two Semesters. It is strictly a non-residential programme.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Registration will start from Friday, July 10 - Friday, October 30, 2020. The Registration Process is as follows:
1 . Visit the University Website on www.ndu.edu.ng
(a) Click on 2020/2021 Pre-degree Application Form now on sale. Apply.
2. Click on Portal (www.ndu.edu.ng/nportal) on the main Menu of the Home Page. Click Pre-degree on the Portal page.
3. Click on buy EPin of Sixteen Thousand Naira (N16.000.00) only online using your Bank Debit/Credit card
4. Fill the application form with the EPin purchased (generated, sent to your email and phone number) and apply for admission. S. Submit a copy of your completed application form to the office of School of Pre-degree and Basic Studies. ICT building. new site. NDU.
For further information: Log on to our admissions website: www.predegree.ndu.ac or www.ndu.edu.ng
Closing date for the submission of forms is Friday, October 30, 2020.
MRS. EFFUA E. BEREPUBO, FNIM