Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Occupational Nurse
- Administer first aid and emergency care per medical directives or protocols for employee
- Conduct new hire orientation related to safety/medical.
- Advise, coach and educate employees on preventative health and wellness.
- Provide leadership in recognizing and preventing workplace hazards.
- Promote a safe work environment and serve as a member of Safety Steering Committee.
- Maintain adequate medical supplies for the facility.
- Enter medical supply purchase requests into purchasing management software or other approved method
- Assist with accident investigations.
- Communicate with medical, legal and insurance personnel. Represent site in litigation proceedings for workers compensation.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management and site leadership.
- B.Sc in Nursing or its equivalent
- Nursing License with at least a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Candidates must reside around Ikotun and its environs.
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety measures.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
N50,000 - N70,000/ month.
Application Closing Date
2nd July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Factory Occupational Nurse" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Share this job with friends!!!