Critical Rescue International (CRI) is Nigeria's first national advanced medical paramedic company. We are in business to manage medical emergencies wherever and whenever they occur in our area of operation. On hand to deliver our innovative services is a team of uniquely qualified international and local medial personnel. We operate a fleet of ambulances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Centre Nurse
Reporting To: COO
Department: CRI Assist
Overall Purpose of the Job
Provide medical and non-medical services to our clients through our Medical Assistance Call Centre.
Perform administrative services for call centre related activities.
Roles & Responsibilities
Follow all policies and procedures laid out by CRI including but not limited to:
- Company Policy and Procedures
- Call Centre Policy and Procedures
- HSE Policy and Procedures
- Operational Policy and Procedures
- Continuously review site for hazards and ways to reduce incidences of illness and injury, reporting any issues
- Responsible for managing all call centre related activities with focus on customer service and satisfaction. Activities include, but are not limited to, gathering caller information, determining caller need, providing necessary assistance to caller, dispatching medical resources, connecting caller to medical personnel.
- Responsible for managing all call centre administrative activities. Activities include, but are not limited to, answering emails, arranging and submitting invoices, gathering information from medical and other facilities, making and filing reports, and doing research activities.
- Maintain Medical Assistance Call Centre room and equipment in clean and working condition with correct levels of inventory, reporting any irregularities
- Assist with other duties as assigned
- Key Performance Indicators:
- Measurable generation of income for the organization for assigned services and products
- Continued positive client satisfaction and feedback
- Ability to manage client’s needs from beginning phone call to satisfactory conclusion
- Primary Focus on Customer Service
- Project Management Skills
- Previous Experience Working in a Call Centre or HMO Service
- University Degree, Nurse
- 2-4 years working experience (Post NYSC)
- Ability to utilize various Computer Software and applications, including Email, Microsoft Office, and other Administrative Software
- Positive/outgoing attitude
- Ability to adapt to various roles/responsibilities
- Time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the
Share this job with friends!!!