BARIEL Medical Center (BMC) Job Application Requirements For RN-RM
. APPLICATION FOR JOB: A formal HAND-WRITTEN & SIGNED letter of application stating position qualified for based on your educational credentials and the position you are currently seeking at BMC. Scanned copy of the original will be acceptable.
. QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR NURSE/MIDWIFE AT BMC:
- Registered and licensed as RN & MW with 1-2 years post-NYSC work experience in an acute care hospital
- Competent in understanding, speaking, and writing grammatically correct English language
- Competent and skilled in clinical nursing practice in an acute-care hospital setting
- Competent in the knowledge and application of human anatomy and physiology relevant to nursing care
- Competent in carrying out and supervising standard nursing skills and procedures in patient care
- Competent in carrying out and supervising antenatal, intra-partum, and postnatal nursing care
- Competent in carrying out and supervising general pre-op and post-operative nursing care
- Reside in the proximity to BMC location is preferred
**Send your application and CV to INFO@BARIEL-MED.COM
**If invited for interview, please come along with photocopies of your CREDENTIALS.
Share this job with friends!!!