REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL ON STUDY FIRM-NEW NETS PROJECT
Date Bid Opens: 30th June, 2020
Date Bid Close: 14th July, 2020
1. The National Malaria Elimination Programme supported by The Global Fund (GF) wishes to procure the services of a consultant firm to implement conduct a study on a New Nets Project for which this Request for Proposal (RFP) is issued. The New Nets Project will be conducted for 2020-2022.
2. NMEP now invites interested parties to submit proposals for the above services according to the Terms of Reference (ToR) specified below.
3. A firm will be selected under Quality and Cost Based Selection QCBS. Procedures for selection as described in the RFP.
4. In addition to the Letter of Invitation, the RFP includes the following documents:
Section 1: Instructions to Firms (ITF)
Section 2: Special Instructions to Firms (SIF)
Section 3: Terms of Reference (TOR)
Section 4. Proposal & Contract Forms
Section 5: Annexes to the Terms of Reference (Annexes TOR)
5. Specifications: Please see details of specifications on NMEP website-nmep.gov.ng
6. Please inform us in writing, preferably by electronic mail, at the following E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org upon receipt:
a. that you have received/seen the advert and the REP; and
b. whether you will submit a proposal alone or in association with any other Consultant.
7. The deadline for submission is Tuesday, 14th July 2020 by 12 noon (local time). Submission guidelines and protocols are indicated in the RFP and must be adhered to strictly. Proposals may be delivered by courier service or by hand clearly referencing the RFQ title as in indicated in the RFP. Proposals should be addressed to:
National Malaria Elimination Programme (NMEP)
Abia House, First Avenue
Central Business District (CBD) Abuja