A lab/clinic/pharmacy is looking for a registered nurse to provide basic primary care services to patients. Activities will include:
- Providing clinical services such as first aid, wound dressing, administering of injectable medicines to patients
- Home clinical services to patients
- Drawing of samples for lab and sending them for testing
- Coordinating all clinical and lab services
- Communicating lab results to patients
- Applicant must be a registered nurse (RN)
- Active licence to practice nursing in Nigeria
- Minimum of 3 years post-graduate experience
- Ability to work well within a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience in conducting lab tests is preferred
Send CV and cover letter including salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicant must be available for immediate resumption.
2021 Training Schedule for BLS/ACLS, Clinical Skills Workshop, PALS/BLS and Offshore/Onshore Medic HSE Course
NEW YEAR PROMO: FREE Peadiatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Training for Midwives/ Peadiatric Nurses
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND ATTEND A FREE AHA BLS ACLS CLASS HOLDING IN: Delta, Anambra, Imo, Edo, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Enugu, Abia and Cross River State
Share this job with friends!!!