Nigerian Nurses Charitable Association UK Celebrates Nigeria 2020 the Year of the Nurse and Midwife – Call for Abstract
The global celebrate of nurses nursing midwives and midwifery
Theme - Celebration of best practice: Nursing through life cycle
Date: 12th – 19th July, 2020
Venue: Adeyemi Bero Auditorium, The Secretariat Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos.
Click on the link below for Registration.
CALL FOR ABSTRACT
Poster abstracts are invited from delegates which focus on either f the themes below:
- Clinical Practice/Innovation
- Education and Training
- Improving the health and well being of communities in acute and community settings
- Sustainable development Goals
- Improving Mental Health
- Maternal, New Born and Child Health
- Improving Staffing and workforce in health care system
- Improving image and reputation of Nursing and Midwifery in Nigeria
- Quackery and Health Care practice.
Oral and Poster Abstract Guidelines
- A title for the abstract which must contain no more than 12 words.
- An abstract of between 150-200 words which summarises what your poster/oral presentation will be about (The audit, practice, research or development it focuses on) and how it links to one of the nine themes listed above.
- Between 2-5 references to support the audit/research reported MUST have commenced at the time of the abstract submission.
- Your contact details including name, Job role, employer details and contact email.
- Deadline for receipt of abstracts is 21st April.
- Submit abstract to: Astract@nncauk.org
Prizes will be presented to best 3 Posters
Selected Poster will be invited for presentation at the conference
For more info visit www.nncauk.org
Share this news with friends!!!