Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified persons for full time appointments to the following position in the Nigeria Immigration Service:
- Superintendent of immigration (SI) CONPASS 11 Professional (Doctors):
Applicants must Possess minimum of first degree (MBBS) from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge/Exemption certificate
- Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 Professional (Pharmacists):
Applicants must possess minimum of first degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge/Exemption certificate.
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration 11 (ASI-2) General Duty, CONPASS 08
Applicants must possess minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge certificate.
- Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) General Duty CONPASS 08:
Applicants must be holders of HND from a recognized institution and NYSC discharge certificate
- Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) CONPASS 08 Professionals (Nurse):
Applicants must be Registered Nurse, double qualified.
- Inspector of Immigration (II) CONPASS 07 Professionals (Nurse)
Applicants must be Registered Nurse, Single qualified
- Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) CONPASS 06
Applicants must be holders of NCE/ND from a recognized institution
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application is online through www.nisrecruitment.org.ng. Candidates are advised to printout referees and security clearance form which must be duly completed for submission during screening
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Applications should be submitted online before Friday 10 April, 2020
STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS FOR RECRUITMENT
- Be Nigeria by birth.
- Have National Identity Number
- Be medically fit
- Present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be required to pass drug test
- Be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Be free from financial embarrassment
- Be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years
- Have height not less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females
- Have chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men
- Be computer literate and
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be accepted after recruitment.
Applicants with any of the following physical challenge need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (stammer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- K – legs
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (Deaf)
- Hunched back
- Medical challenges
- Any physical deformity not mentioned, and
- Note that due to the rigor of the physical exercise in the recruitment process, women with pregnancy need not apply.
Computer Based Test (CBT)
There shall be computer based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
All applications are expected from now till Friday 10 April, 2020
NOTE: Applications after this ate or in breach of the procedure will not be entertained.
Share this job with friends!!!