Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the three (3) Year Basic Nursing Programme of the School of Nursing, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi, Anambra State.
Five (5) credits at WASSCE, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or their equivalent to include; English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology in not more than two (2) sittings.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Make a formal application to the Principal, School of Nursing NAUTH, Nnewi with certified recent passport (4 copies).
- Enclose a photocopy of all credentials
- Pay Ten thousand, two hundred naira (N10,200) in any Bank to NAUTH Account with Remita and obtain a receipt. Attach your photograph to the receipt, make a photocopy and return the photocopy of the receipt with the photograph to the Admissions Office, School of Nursing, NAUTH, Nnewi.
- All completed application forms should be submitted latest 18th May, 2020.
DATE OF EXAMINATION:
Saturday 6th June, 2020
Venue: School of Nursing Complex, NAUTH, Nnewi, Anambra State.
- Bring along pencil, eraser, ruler, pen and original receipt issued by NAUTH Accounts with attached recent passport photograph.
- No payment should be made online, admission form should not be obtained or filled online. Anyone dealing with agents apart from the school as indicated here will be doing that at his or own risk.
Prof. Anthony Igwegbe
Chief Medical Director.
Share this news with friends!!!