Neem Foundation is Non-Governmental Organisation that is committed to improving the lives of those affected by the North- East insurgency in Nigeria through building inclusive communities, providing and raising the standards of psycho-social care and countering extremist narratives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Centre Nurse
Locations: Adamawa and Sokoto
The Centre Nurses perform a critical role within the school health programme by addressing the major health problems experienced by children.
This role includes providing preventive and screening services, health education and assistance with decision-making about health, and immunisation against preventable diseases
Education/Qualification /Skills & Experience
- University Degree in Nursing. Masters Degree in Psychology or Child care is an added advantage.
- 2+ years experience
- Ability to use initiative and establishing priorities
- Ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations
- Attention to detail.
- Capacity to prioritize by assessing situations to determine urgency.
- Skill in developing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply professional medical principles, procedures, and techniques
- Knowledge of pharmacological agents used in patient treatment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills along with proper telephone etiquette
- Tactfulness and professionalism
- Fluency in English and Hausa.
Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Share this job with friends!!!