Maventeq Systems Limited - Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse
Location: Onshore, Nigeria
Monday - Friday 7.30am - 5 pm
Alternate Weekend (Saturday & Sunday) 7:30am - 2pm.
Report to company's Head of Nursing / Manager for all aspects of their routine and emergency duties
Report to Company Chief Medical Officer for professional directives, support and advice
- Actively involved in emergency and primary treatment for accidents and illnesses; organize first aid as necessary and assist in evacuation where necessary.
- Take directives from the SMO and or Head of Nursing for the general administration, maintenance and arrangement of the CLINIC.
- Ready to work both day and night shifts
- Maintain accurate MEDICAL records of all activities and produce reports and statistics periodically as may be required.
- Maintain a log of daily consultations, hospitalization and transfer to retainer hospitals.
- Ensure that high standards are maintained regarding infection control in the out-patient and hospitalization areas and others as may be necessary.
- Ensure proper disposal of medical waste.
- Conduct periodic deep cleaning of all patient areas.
Training and Investigation:
- Participate in regular first aid instruction for staff and dependents and drills for first aid teams and emergency support staff.
- Offer support and advise on the completion of accident & incident report forms, including follow up and investigation on accidents, and carry out health surveillance with respect to legislative and COMPANY's requirements.
- Initiate, control, record and provide input and advice with all matters hazardous to health
- Participate in Port Harcourt Clinic health facility survey in accordance with all applicable local regulations and COMPANY`s requirements.
- Nigerian Registered Nurse; must be less than 35 years of age and must hold a recognized Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery
- Additional qualification in paediatric and emergency nursing will be an added advantage
- Must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and must in addition, possess a valid licence.
- 5 years of working experience of which last 2 years continual practice in any one or 2 of the following areas in a reputable hospital; Accident and emergency, intensive care unit, operating theatre, Medical or Surgical wards and paediatrics
- Basic computer knowledge with emphasis on words and excel.
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meets the job requirements will be contacted.
Share this job with friends!!!