Physio Centers of Africa - We are an innovative healthcare business seeking to propel physiotherapy and elder care to world class levels in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Homecare Nurse / Caregiver
- Provide care in shifts at either day or evening to homebound patients according to the requirements set by the patient and/or his/her family and physician.
- Companionship and conversation
- Medication and appointment reminders as well as administration.
- Assistance with personal care and hygiene, including grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Help clients take prescribed medication
- Assist clients with ambulation and mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks etc.)
- Help clients with physical therapy exercises. Work may involve;
- Provision of emergency care and action planning
- Additional Care (depending on patient needs toileting & bathing)
- Meal assistance from the clients (when they are able)
- Do the client’s shopping or accompany them when they shop
- Accompany client to social events and gatherings.
- Administration and Communication
- Document and effectively communicate activities during visit and general wellbeing of client.
- Clock In after punctual arrival at clients home and clock out at allocated time.
- Report any unusual incidents and provide feedback to physician, family and office.
Application Closing Date
23rd January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Share this job with friends!!!