Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the limited vacancy positions in the underlisted areas in Federal Medical Centre, Owerri.
The qualify for appointment, candidates must possess NYSC discharge certificate and current practicing license.
- Internship in Nursing (only university graduates from January, 2017 are eligible)
All completed application forms must be submitted along with detailed curriculum vitae, photocopies of relevant certificates, current practicing license and provisional registration with their council.
C. METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested candidates are required obtain application forms from the office of the Head of Administration, Federal Medical Centre, Owerri.
- All completed applications should be addressed to the Medical Director, Federal Medical Centre, Owerri and submitted to the Office of Head of Administration.
- Only eligible candidates will be shortlisted and invited for interview. All interviews will take place between Wednesday 11th March, 2020 and Friday 13th March, 2020. The schedule is as follows:
- 11th March, 2020 – Med. Lab. Science, Dental Tech/Therapy
- 12th March, 2020 – House Officers, Pharmacy and Radiography
- 13th March, 2020 – Nursing and Physiotherapy
- Candidates must present original copies of their credentials for verification
- Collection and submission of completed application forms close on 2nd March, 2020.
All applicants should be wary of invitations on facebook and other social media purportedly asking for monetary inducement for the Medical Director or any other officer as a means of gaining appointment of the above positions. Intake trainee positions is purely on merit.
Director of Admin/HAS
For: Medical Director
Share this job with friends!!!