REQUEST FOR APPLICATION
The Clement Adesuyi Haastrup Foundation (CAHF) invites applications from undergraduate students of Ijesa origin for scholarship award. Applicants MUST be registered FULL-TIME undergraduates in any Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education and must be in dire need of financial assistance for their academic pursuits, and with evidence of good academic performance.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Applications must be submitted online via the foundation's website at http://cahfoundation.org.ng by all interested applicants.
- Applicants shall be required to provide personal details such as functional e-mail address, telephone number, family name/compound, status of parents and detailed reason why the applicant believes he or she should be considered for the award.
- Applicants for the scholarship MUST have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (equivalent) of Second Class (Upper Division) and above.
Applicants shall be required to upload the following documents:
- Evidence of Local Government of Origin obtained from applicant's Local Government Council;
- Letter of introduction duly signed by current Head of Department;
- Details of last academic record from division of Exams and Records or Dean of Student Affairs. (Staylites only);
- Photocopy of current student identification card issued by the institution, Department or Faculty;
- Evidence of registration for current semester/academic session;
- Letter of confirmation of membership of Federation of Ijesa Students Union (FISU);
- Shortlisted applicants shall be required to attend written and oral interview and shall bring originals of all uploaded documents.
Application should be submitted not later than February 28th, 2020.
Share this news with friends!!!