The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria limited (Operator of the NNPC/SPDC /TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture) in pursuance of its Education Social Investment programme, which aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians, invites applications from suitably qualified Full Time Nigerian Students admitted in the 2018/2019 academic session to apply for its University Scholarship Scheme.
WHO CAN APPLY?
The merit-based scholarship is in two categories -the National Merit Award (NM) and the Areas of Operation Merit Award.
NATIONAL MERIT AWARD (NM)
Open to all Nigerians.
AREAS OF OPERATION MERIT AWARD
Open to Nigerians who are indigenes of SPDC's operational areas in: Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers State.
HOW TO APPLY?
- All applicants should hove personal valid email account for consistent communication)
- All applications must be done online, visit website via https://www.spdc-jv-scholarship.shell.com/ to apply
- Applicants for the Operational Area Awards are required to provide scanned copies of letters of identification, (which must be duly stamped and signed) by:
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and
- The Chairman of the Community Development or Executive Council (CDC or CEC)
The letters should be addressed to The Manager, Social Performance, Shell Petroleum Development Company, Port Harcourt.
P/S: Each document must not exceed 200KB and the image format must be in JPEG
ELIGIBLE APPLICANTS MUST:
- Be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Be registered FULL TIME undergraduates in on accredited and approved University in Nigeria
- Be in 200 Level (as at December 2019)
- Shell DOES NOT DEMAND PAYMENT FROM APPLICANTS. The application is entirely FREE of charge
- Shell DOES NOT ASSIGN 'Representatives/Agents' to assist applicants' process applications
- Applications open 28th January 2020 and closes 28th February 2020
- Only candidates shortlisted for selection tests will be contacted
- Only use Shell Nigeria website for application
Share this news with friends!!!