An ultramodern hospital located in the heart of Benin City is looking to hire suitable personnel for immediate employment
Job Title: Theater Nurse
Location: Edo State
- Provide efficient and effective perioperative nursing care to patient.
- Maintain surgical services in accordance with competency standards.
- Complete all physician orders, administer medications, and conduct treatments and tests for patients in a timely manner.
- Assist with patient care in recovery room, procedure room and operating room.
- Develop and implement nursing care plan for assigned patient.
- Execute proper use, care and handling of surgical equipment to ensure safety of operating staff and patient.
- Maintain current and in-depth knowledge of sterile techniques.
- Communicate continuously with operating team and other medical staff to meet needs for patient care.
- Assist in ordering, storing and maintaining surgical equipment and supplies.
- Prepare operating room with surgical equipment, sterile, linens and supplies that will be needed during surgery.
- Maintain order and cleanliness in operating room.
- Prepare patients including cleaning and disinfecting body areas for surgery.
- Prepare timely and accurate records of patient history and recovery charts.
- A Bachelor’s degree in nursing
- Experience as a registered nurse (RN)
- Must pass the National Council Licensure Examination
Closing Date: December 6th, 2019
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here: edojobs.edostate.gov.ng
Share this job with friends!!!