Onstream Group - With over 35 years of international experience within the Oil & Gas Industry and Industrial markets, The Onstream Group has strategically aligned itself with its business partners & affiliates to provide cost-effective and operational efficient solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Anaesthetist Nurse (Expat)
‘Head Emergency’ Position:
- Supervises nurses and ancillary personnel from the ER, directing them for handling patients with critical conditions; assists them in getting familiar with their technical environment;
- Assists the Nursing Manager in issuing emergency protocols for nurses;
- Assists the Nursing Manager in the implementation of a new ‘Electronic Health Management System’;
- Assists the Nursing Manager and SMO DW in handling overseas Medrescue/Medevac;
- Prepares, maintains and operates a kit of medical equipment amenable to be immediately transported and deployed on the scene in case of multiple casualty;
- Supervises the purchase of drugs, consumables and equipment from the French pharmacy Supplier and monitors (UNISUP/SAP) the purchase process from A to Z (PR, PO, Good Receipt 105...) in close partnership with Pharmacy Coordinator, C&P and Finance;
- On call 24/7 (accommodated at the Clinic), performs out-of-hours nursing care and consultations on request from the nurse on duty and from SMO DW; - Reports all activities and provides hand-over notes to SMO DW.
- Diploma in General Nursing and license to practice;
- Diploma in Accident & Emergency Nursing;
- Diploma in Anaesthetic Nursing with at least 15 years working experience;
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Advanced Trauma Life Support certifications;
- Practical experience in medical support of Offshore/onshore Field & installations and isolated environment;
- Strong and recognised abilities in Emergency Medicine at international standard.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Share this job with friends!!!