The Management Board of Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi - Araba, hereby announces Year 2019 Joint Graduation Ceremony of all her Schools scheduled to hold on Friday, 29th November, 2019.
THE FOLLOWING SETS OF STUDENTS FROM THE UNDERLISTED SCHOOLS ARE TO PARTICIPATE:
- Community Health Officers' Training School 2017/2018 set
- School of Nursing 2015 set
- School of Midwifery 2016/2017 set
- School of Health Information Management 2018/2019 set
- School of Post-Basic Nursing 2017/2018 set
- School of Basic Dental Nursing 2016 set
- School of Medical and Psychiatry Social Work 2017/2018 set
- School of Medical Laboratory Science 2015/2016 set
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ALL GRADUANDS
- Graduands are requested to pay a convocation fee of N5,000.00 (Five thousand naira) only, at the Cash Office, Finance Department, LUTH.
- All graduands, parents and invited guests are advised to note the above mentioned date for the graduation ceremony,
- Graduands and guests are to be seated at the venue by 9.00am.
- Each graduand is entitled to a programme and two guest cards which are to be collected at their respective schools.
For further information, all graduands are advised to liaise with the Principal/Head of School/Coordinator of their various Schools.
PROF. CHRIS BODE
CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTOR
Share this news with friends!!!