The ABUAD Multi-System Hospital, a state-of- the art 400-bed Hospital Complex which offers the optimum in patient care and management. ABUAD Multi-System Hospital is established as a Top Research Centre, Educational Institution, Health Service Centre and a Medical Tourism Destination. The Hospital is co-managed by Aster DM Healthcare based in Dubai and India.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerian and non-Nigerian for the under-listed position:
Job Title: Staff Nurse/Midwife
Location: Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti
Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications and experience.
BSc in Nursing will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
17th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae giving the following information in the order listed below:
- Full name (Surname first in capital letters)
- Post Applied for
- Date and Place of birth (Attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit)
- State of Origin (If Nigerian)
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address/Phone Number
- Marital status
- Number of children and their ages
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic/Professional qualifications obtained with dates (attach copies of credentials)
- Work experience with dates
- Present employment, Status and Salary (If any)
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Any physical challenge?
- Names and Addresses of 3 Referees who must have been closely associated with candidate's academic work experience.
Applications and CV of interested candidates with Passport sized digital Photograph are to be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications can also be submitted by hand to the "University Registrar's Office" via the address below:
Afe Babalola University,
KM 8.5, Afe Babalola Way,
Ado-Ekiti - Ekiti State.
Share this job with friends!!!