** JOB VACANCIES (INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGIST, CONSULTANT NEPHROLOGIST, ICU NURSES, PERIOPERATIVE NURSES, CARDIOTHORACIC NURSES) AT THE LIMI HOSPITALS, ABUJA.**
*The Limi Hospitals Ltd Abuja*, founded in 1982, is a rapidly growing and renowned MULTISPECIALTY hospital group with headquarters located in the Central Business District of Abuja Metropolis that provides preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic evidence-based care. Through her service centres (Limi Children’s Hospital, CardioCare Cardiovascular Hospital, and Limi Multispecialty Hospital), she has grown to become one of the leading private secondary/tertiary referral centers in the Abuja Region by utilizing innovative cutting edge technology and well trained people who have a passion for people.
Vacancies currently exist for the following position(s):
1. INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGIST (FULL TIME)
2. CONSULTANT PHYSICIAN/NEPHROLOGIST (FULL-TIME)
3. LICENSED CARDIOTHORACIC NURSES (FULL TIME)
4. LICENSED PERIOPERATIVE NURSES (FULL TIME)
5. LICENSED INTENSIVE CARE/CRITICAL CARE NURSES (FULL TIME)
JOB ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
Consultants and Nurses are expected to have relevant working experience and certifications as relates to the positions aforementioned.
Candidates should be computer proficient and have a sound relevant knowledge in their field and general medicine; but more importantly possess valuable sympathetic bedside manners, excellent communication/interpersonal skills, strong active listening skills and advanced problem solving abilities while being able to work in a team.
Candidates should be familiar (or able to learn fast) with available technology in their field
On occasion, senior registrars maybe accepted if they demonstrate exceptional clinical, administrative and interpersonal abilities.
- Care of inpatients and outpatients in line with relevant scientific evidence
- Provision of quality counsel and education to patients on how to minimise the impact of a disease condition on health in line with world best practices.
- Participation in Clinical/audit governance and necessary medical administrative requirements
- Consultants would be required to conduct research in support of improved practice and patient outcomes, publishing/presenting minimum of 2 papers per year
- Participate in Weekly Academic Learning activities typically within but not limited to scope of practice
HOW TO APPLY
*Send an application letter and detailed CV (in WORD or PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org *