This is to inform all Prospective Corps Members, i.e Nigerians who have graduated from Universities and Mono/Polytechnics both at home awl abroad that the NYSC Online registration portal will be open from Monday, 21st to Saturday 26th October, 2019 to enable them register for the 2019 Batch “C” mobilization exercise.
Physical verification holds from Monday, 28th October to Friday, 1st November, 2019
The Website address is any of the following:
In order to ensure a seamless registration Prospective Corps Members are to note the following for strict compliance:
- Prospective Corps Members should ensure that they have functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register Such email address and phone numbers must be maintained throughout the service year
- Locally-trained Prospective Corps Members are expected to use correct institution matriculation numbers to register
- For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/'Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their institutions will have access to register on the NYSC portal.
- Foreign- trained Prospective Corps Members should NOTE that ONLY those that graduated from accredited institutions are qualified for mobilization. Any foreign-trained Prospective Corps Member who is in doubt of the accreditation status of his/her institution and those whose institutions of graduation are not listed on NYSC portal should approach the Federal Ministry of Education for evaluation.
- Foreign -trained Nigerian graduates are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents
- West African School Certificate (WASC) ( with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent or
General Certificate of Education (GCE O’level) (with not less than 5 credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent or
NECO (with not less than 5 credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent Or
NABTEB (with not less than 5 credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent
High School Diploma or its equivalent for those who attended school in the USA. etc
- First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate (Second Degree or Ph.D are not necessary). Holders of Higher Diploma Certificates are not qualified to register.
- Complete official transcript of the First Degree or HND programme
- International Travelling Passport showing:
- Personal Data Page
- Visa to the country of study
- Date of first departure to the country of study and
- Date of arrival in Nigeria
- Please note that only Nigerian International Passport is accepted for the purpose of mobilization. ECOWAS Passport is not acceptable
- Graduates with dual nationalities are required to upload Personal Data Pages of both international passports and present the passports during pre - camp physical verification of credentials at the various designated centres within the geo - political zones of the federation
- There are Eight (8) centres for physical verification of credentials before deployment to orientation camps. All foreign graduates are at liberty to choose any of the centres which is most convenient for them for the exercise
Kindly note the centres:
NYSC Secretariat Old Census office BAB Animashaun Street, Surulere, Lagos State
NYSC Secretarial, New lkirun Road, Omo West Osogbo, Osun State
South – South
NYSC Secretariat, 40 lkwerre Road, Port Harcourt River State
NYSC Secretariat, 2 Red Cross Road, Off Ikpo Kpan Road, G.R .A Benin City, Edo State
South – East
NYSC Secretarial, 2 Abakaliki Road, GRA., Enugu Stale
NYSC Secretarial St. Finbarr’s Road, Umuahia, Abia State.
North – East
NYSC Secretariat, Turaki Abdu Road, Fadamar Mada, Bauchi State.
Government Secretarial, Jimeta-Yola, Adamawa State
North – West
NYSC Secretariat, Gwarzo Road, Kano State
NYSC Secretarial, NO 22B Sultan Abubakar Road, Diplomatic Area, Opp. PDP Secretariat, Sokoto State.
North – Central
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp Kubwa, Abuja
- It is the responsibility of the Prospective Corps Members who studied in non-English speaking counties to get thee Certificates and Transcripts translated into English language before uploading. The translated transcripts and certificates should also be presented for physical verification at the orientation camp
- All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotherapy, Radiography, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing, and Pharmacy are expected to have their practicing license, Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies and upload same on the portal. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
- Foreign-trained graduates seeking mobilization for national service should NOT visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja, for physical verification of their documents. The exercise will be done at the various verification centres as indicated by them during online registration.
- Foreign-trained graduates are expected to go to the camps with the original documents they uploaded for physical verification.
- Provisional certificates, To Whom it May Concern, online print-out, scanned and photocopies of credentials are NOT acceptable.
- Foreign-trained graduates who registered for Exemption Certificate shall present all their original academic credentials and international passport for physical verification when they come to collect the certificate at the National Directorate Headquarters, Abuja
- All foreign-trained graduates who registered and are excluded from service should also present original academic credentials and international passport at the NYSC NDHO, Abuja for physical verification before Exclusion Letters are printed online
- All foreign-trained Prospective Corps Members who registered but were not called up for service in the last batch should log on to the NYSC portal to revalidate their registration. This category of persons need not pay N2, 750 00 (Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Fifty Naira) or register again
- Anybody who presents any fake document will be demobilized, decamped and handed over to the security agency.
- Prospective Corps Members should ensure that passport photograph used meet the following specifications
- Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending
- Ensure the picture fills the frame and centralized
- Ensure the photo background is white or off-white with no shadow
- On no account should Prospective Corps Members register by PROXY. They should also remember the finger used for their biometric capturing as this will be used for verifications at the Orientation camps. Those who cannot be verified with their biometric at the orientation camps will not be registered
- Only Prospective Corps Members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters online are expected to pay the sum of Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Fifty Naira (N2,750.00) (see NYSC Portal on how to make payment)
- Prospective Corps Members who do not want to pay the N2,750.00 have the option of going to their institutions to check their call-up numbers and coiled their call-up letters .
- All Prospective Corps Members who had paid for the online registration before, but were not mobilized need not pay again
- A married female Prospective Corps Member (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of her marriage certificate, evidence of change name, i.e newspaper publication and sworn affidavit of change of name, and husband place of domicile during registration for concessional deployment
- The Orientation camps are not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Prospective Corps Members in this category are therefore, to note that they will not be accommodated.
- Prospective Corps Members with life threatening ailments should indicate their TRUE HEALTH STATUS during registration for concessional deployment. They are expected to upload relevant medical papers including, hospital card, medical report from Government/Military Hospitals, duly certified by a medical doctor with a stamp showing his/her license number, name and year of graduation.
- Graduates who have served in the Armed forces (i.e Army, Navy, and Air Force) or the Nigeria Police for a period of more than 9 months are exempted from national service. Graduate member of staff of Security agencies. NSO, SSS, DIA and NIA t also exempted from national service. Each graduate in these categories must upload photocopy of ID Card of their establishment and letter from such military /security establishment confirming that he/she is/was their personnel
- Members of the armed forces desirous for concessional deployment and have served less than nine months in service are expected to upload letter of enlistment, identity cant and letter of introduction from the command
- Locally-trained part-time graduates are expected to register online and immediately print their exclusion letters on payment of Two Thousand Seven I Hundred and Fifty Naira (N2,750.00) only
- Prospective Corps Members who graduated from institutions located in the following geo-political zones with challenges related to mobilization should contact the under-listed telephone numbers
North Central -08092142614
North East -08102790538
North West - 09092142661
South East -09038034460
South West -07019190310
South South - 08083201856
Share this news with friends!!!